Linda is nationally recognized as an outstanding sales trainer and professional speaker. She has twenty years of experience in leasing sales and marketing management. In 1996 she founded the Institute for Personal Development to help leasing sales reps increase volume. She has had a tremendous positive impact on sales for all types of companies – from startup firms to corporate giants.
The reason Linda's services are so valuable is because she had the unique experience of working with two small leasing companies that during her tenure experienced phenomenal growth. They both went on to become major funding sources and publicly traded companies.
Linda's work has been published in The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Monitor, Leasing News and Selling Power Magazine. She has also produced several training CD’s.
Her clients include: Verizon, Hewlett Packard, GECC, Marlin Leasing, CIT, Monster and many other top corporations.
- She is a member of the National Speakers Association and has presented over 279 times to more than 57,000 attendees.
- Her book 366 Marketing Tips for Equipment Leasing is a top seller for Leasing Power Tools Press.
- The CD program Prospecting Tips for Equipment Leasing Sales Professionals is a staple training tool for many leasing companies.
- An avid athlete Linda played field hockey at East Stroudsburg University, where she graduated in three and one-half years with a BS in Media Communications and Technology.
The most exciting occurrence at the Institute right now is the phenomenal book sales, especially in Australia and England. One of the reasons for this is the Lease Blog. Check it out at www.theleaseblog.com.
- She has competed in six sprint triathlons, the Disney World half-marathon and the Philadelphia Distance Run.